While I was stationed out in Vegas for my project, I met Roni through friends of friends. At first glance I was stunned by her beauty but she carried herself with this mature style of confidence you don’t always encounter. Our mutual friend Abi told me a bit about her and it intrigued us at Fight Chix. We did some research on her and I instantly knew that she would make a perfect Wonder Woman!
1. So tell us about yourself. All the goods, the raw uncensored stuff.
Well, that’s a mouth full and more than my little fingers can type, lol. I am a 6 ft tall redheaded fitness model going after the social media world, entertainment and MMA. Believe it or not, I’m over 35 and just getting started on the path I was ultimately destined to take. Many detours along the way but many great experiences too. I’ve had my own internationally syndicated TV show and graced the cover of national fashion and Vegas magazines. I am a former New York high fashion runway model and now a tattooed fitness fanatic and training in ju-jitsu. My life changed at 35 and it’s all new and exciting and I don’t plan on ever looking back. My biggest story is yet to come as I look back on all that I have done and accomplished. It just pales in comparison to what I am going to do.
2. What are your future goals, plans, aspirations, etc?
My future goals are to have a female hosted MMA show and I want to make an even bigger impact in fitness for women over 30. Oh and grace the cover of every fitness, MMA, and men’s magazine I can!
3. When you were a kid, what did you, “want to be when you grew up?”
When I was a kid I wanted to be a plastic surgeon. I became the youngest EMT in Northern KY at 17 and was a volunteer firefighter and EMT. Crazy how things change, lol
4. Describe the lifestyle of living in Vegas.
Vegas is a big high school. There is a popular crowd (nightlife) and everyone else. Once you figure that out and can easily ignore all the billboards and fluff they shove in your face everyday you can then go about your day being a normal human being. Vegas does have beautiful neighborhoods and sites to see. I love living here and every once in a while I do have to put my mini dress on and go hang with the cool kids for a gig.
5. Do you follow MMA/WMMA? If so, what is your take on WMMA?
Yes I follow and an a big fan. Honestly I watch MMA more often than WMMA even though I train in ju-jitsu and will be fighting myself. I just like the male fights better for some reason, lol.
6. A mother of two and you look amazing. Give us your workout and diet. What music do you JAM too?
Thank you and my workout is pretty straightforward these days. I used to incorporate alot of cardio and weight training into a two a day workout. Now I do a 30 minute HIIT workout 5 days a week in my garage. Once you’ve lost the fat and have built the muscle mass you want, you can tone down the workouts to maintain where you are happy. My diet is fairly simple too. I stay away from processed foods and try to get as much fruit and veggies in my daily shake as I can. I put on Pandora Pitbull radio and go for it! I do love the booty shakin music.
7. You have a strong Facebook presence and Ive seen your work on MILFAdvisor.com Do you, or are you planning, on launching your own website?
I have my own site now, ronitayloronline
, but I haven’t done a whole lot with it until I have a real good project to promote. I am working secretly to invade the UFC with my charm, lol. Once I land the role I want, you’ll see even MORE of me!
8. What advice do you have for women who want to pursue what you do? (Which I may add is A LOT.)
Go after your goals! Research what you want. Find out who what when and where will help you get it. Believe in yourself and never let age define you. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you too.
9. What is the best part of being a mother?
Getting hugs at bedtime…simple but true
10. Fight Chix will be in Vegas July 6th weekend for the UFC Fan Expo, UFC 148 and we are also hosting a party at MIX Lounge at The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Saturday July 7th. We would like to invite you and all your friends to these events. What do ya say?